Brilliant Service been renting all my properties through G D for 10 + years!
Step One – Application
Once you have selected a property that you would like to rent, we can arrange a viewing and if you wish to proceed you are required to complete a Tenancy Application Form, supply supporting documents and provide references.
A ‘guarantor’ may be required if your application does not meet the income criteria.
NO TENANT FEES AT ALL
Step Three – Tenancy
- Once your application is successful, you will receive an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement to read and sign.
- Payment of the rent, security deposit must be paid before the keys are released to you
- Then you can move into the property
Step Four – Renewal Notices
- Tenants will receive a Renewal Notice two months prior to the end of their current tenancy, which they must complete and return if you wish to renew your tenancy.
- If you do not complete and return a renewal notice, a month before your tenancy expires, we will assume that you do not wish to renew your current tenancy and we will remarket the property accordingly.
Step Five – End of Tenancy
- Tenants must comply with the terms and conditions of their Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement to vacate the property without any damages, dilapidations or rent arrears.
Step Six – Deposits
- Once we have checked the condition of the vacant property and if you have vacated in accordance with the terms and conditions in the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement then your deposit will be returned back to you within 14 days (subject to the landlord’s consent).